- Saturday, May 28, 20:30 Mal Seh'n Kino
- Sunday, May 29, 17:00 Mousonturm Saal
- Japan 2015, DCP, 109 min, Japanese with English subtitles, FSK12
- Director & Script: Rikiya IMAIZUMI
- Production & World sales: Nikkatsu
- Camera: Hiroshi IWANAGA
- Cast: REN, Fumiko AOYAGI, Hanae KAN, Minhyun, JR
- Competition Nippon Cinema Award
Leon, a young Korean shoe repairer who devotes himself to a monotonous daily routine, doesn’t realize that his coworker Kokaze has feelings for him. Instead, he falls for a mysterious girl he finds sleeping on a park bench, which leads to an entertaining and heartwarming tale, convincingly played out by various Kpop idols and young stars of the KoreanJapanese community.
Rikiya IMAIZUMI, born in Fukushima in 1981, won the 2008 Mito Short Film Festival Grand Prix for STOP JERKING OFF, as well as the 2009 Tama New Wave Grand Prix for TWOTIMER. He made his feature film debut with the music documentary A FILM OF TAMA in 2010. Other films of his like I CATCH A TERRIBLE CAT (2012) and SAD TEA (2013) were screened at numerous film festivals.
2010 A Film of Tama (Tama no eiga); 2011 It’s Over Now (Owatteru); 2012 I Catch a Terrible Cat (Koppidoi neko); 2013 Sad Tea; 2014 Sister Game (Hozukisan chi no aneki)